Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire

The fire damage happened in a apartment complex were the units are within a building. The fire was caused on top of the stove with affected the walls behind the... READ MORE

Board up in a tiny house

A small fire ended up affected this property. Since the owners did not want to fix it at the moment. We ended up boarding all the windows up so no one is able t... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Garage

this fire damage happen in the garage that was the result of a cigarette not being put out right and thrown into the garbage can. It resulted in the garage havi... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Kitchen

This is a recent fire that we were called out to late in the day. A whole apartment complex filled with students was affected due to a malfunction in the stove.... READ MORE

No Fire Damage is Too Extreme for SERVPRO!

As you can see, the fire that scorched this Atascadero condominium garage left some extensive smoke damage behind, along with an odor that was both unpleasant a... READ MORE

Residential Fire Damage

An electrical malfunction resulted in a fire in a home in Cambria--the entire home was affected with major water damage and smoke damage: walls, floor, ceiling,... READ MORE