Fire Damage in a Kitchen
This is a recent fire that we were called out to late in the day. A whole apartment complex filled with students was affected due to a malfunction in the stove. Which resulted in half of the kitchen getting affected not only by the black soot but buy the odor that was left behind by the fire. When the smoke lingered to the ceiling the sprinklers were activated which caused for water damage to happen in the rooms were students were staying in. We acted quickly since there were many people affected in this damage and we were successfully able to help them out.