Tips for Fourth of July!
It is hard to believe that July is around the corner already. That means that fourth of July is coming up to celebrate Independence Day having barbeques and fireworks with the family. We must be cautions when we deal with fireworks campfires and barbeques because they could cause a house fire or someone getting hurt with a firework.
Here are some tips according to FEMA that can help you out this upcoming holiday:
• Build Campfires at least 25 ft away from tents, shrubs, and anything that can burn
• If you want to see a large firework show, go to a public show, put on by experts.
• Never allow young children to handle fireworks or sparklers.
• Always keep a portable fire extinguisher close by. Also keep a water hose or buckets or water to soak small fireworks before disposing them.
• Use fire pits outdoors only and at least 10 feet away from your home or anything that can burn.
• Use propane, charcoal, and wood pellet barbecue grills outdoors only.
• Place you grill far away from siding and deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.