If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (805) 466-6618

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire in a dorm building

The fire in this dorm started of in one of the main kitchens which was the result of a malfunction of the stove. Black soot surround the whole kitchen due to the fire damage and for the whole dormitory to be affected by the water that was dispensed from the sprinkler system. The first picture was taken immediately when the technicians arrived onsite. The second picture is how the kitchen looked after removing the drywall, insulation and affected cabinetry. This may be a nightmare for many property owners and for students living there but it was a good thing that they called SERVPRO in in order to get started on the job immediately.